I finished my Daisy Afghan this week!!! I’m so proud of it hehe. I weaved in all the ends and then I started sewing them together on Friday, and I weaved in the ends after each piece was sewn. I actually had a system going lol. I finished it Friday night and I love it. I am debating putting a border on it, using the grey first with a round of dc then 3 rounds of sc in blue, pink & grey. Not too sure yet, everyone I ask seems to be 50/50 on it. I have enough yarn to do it so it’s not an issue on that. I actually have 2 balls of each colour left over. I’m going to make a swap square with them too.
I have Clue 9 finished for the Mystery CAL and I plan on taking it with me to finish (hopefully) at my conference in Vancouver this weekend. I don’t know if I’ll have enough of the yarn colours it needs but we’ll see. I need to get all that sorted out tomorrow when I’m packing. I might just leave it at home and bring yarn for swap squares or take my sisters blanket along with me.